Model of Transparent Lung Segment
Category: Educational Models
This model presents 10 segments in the right lung and 8 in the left.
The distributions of the bronchial tree can be observed through the transparent lungs.
1. Right lung: right upper lobe
2. (3 segments), right middle lobe (2 segments), right inferior lobe (5 segments).
3. Left lung: left upper lobe (4 segments), left inferior lobe (4 segments).
4. Distribution of the bronchial tree: right bronchus, left bronchus
5. Hilus of lung
6. The lung made of transparent plastic.
7. The trachea and bronchial tree is made of PVC.
8. 2 times enlarged.