- Built -to-last, sheet metal chassis offers structural and durability un -matched.
- Projector equipped with Twin halogen lamps with a lamp quick- Changer which can be easily operated from outside. Should a lamp fail during a presentation the spare lamp can be quickly utilized with simple turn of the knob. The projector does not have to be opened.
- Indigenous projection lamp with longest life, easy availability, low voltage, high intensity, Halogen switch 24 x 24V/250W.
- Economy switch DIM/ BRIGHT.
- Cooling throw cross Air flow fan maintains low temperatures on the stage.
- Indigenously manufactured – easy access to support and spares.
- Ready for operation within seconds
- Thermocol packing for safety during transportation and idle for repacking.
- Rotating projection head 360Ãƒâ€šÃ‚Â°.
- Writing pack, A – 4 plain transparency 25nos, 2 nos, Glass fuse, dust cover.